Heroes of Adventure Players Handbook
A downloadable game
Heroes of Adventure is a tabletop role-playing game about a group of travellers, explorers, mercenaries and treasure hunters who travel through the perilous wilderness from settlement to settlement taking on missions, jobs and adventures that others refuse to do.
The game is inspired by classic fantasy adventure games of yesteryear and is free to download.
About this Book
The Heroes of Adventure Players Handbook contains all the rules and information needed for players to create their own heroes and play the game. This book contains:
- A simple d20 core mechanic, with only 4 pages of core rules
- A setting guide to the Fallen Lands; a blank canvas which encourages collaborative world-building through gameplay and adventures
- Choose your race from; Human; Northmen, Wildfolk, Wildling
- Choose your class from; Barbarian, Cleric, Druid, Knight, Mage, Ranger, Rogue and Warrior, each class has 4 starting career options
- Crafting and alchemy rules
- A risk vs. reward based magic system; using magic stresses the spell caster with 14 magic domains and spell lists
- A religious worship system; following ‘the ways’ of your faith grants divine favours
- Resource management elements including; equipment wear, crafting, alchemy and scavenging
- 12 sample heroes for you to use
- Heroes of Adventure is semi-compatible with other ‘fantasy osr’ type games
- Oct 22 - Version 1.0 released
- Format: Downloadable PDF
- Page Count: 64
Please visit the Heroes of Adventure community forum here.
- Nov 22 v1.02 Update84 days ago